BwE PS4 NOR Validator v1.3.1

Following my BwE Complete PS4 NOR Removal Guide and BwE PS4 NOR Validator v1.3.1 update, this program is super basic and is pretty much only for developers and repairers. I use it all the time at Better Way Electronics! Why not release it! And now with a paradigm shift - im releasing the source!

I also thought I'd release the severely outdated PS3 NAND validator source. It's messy and unprofessional, but hey it worked and it was made in 2012/2013. Feel free to update it.

Don't trust my PS4 NOR Validator? Have a whole bunch of dumps from the various consoles you have been repairing/collecting? Well now is your chance to shine!

I present to you the BwE PS4 NOR Comparator! Now you can gather vital information from all of your dumps at once and compare them all by yourself!

Be sure to use Notepad++ as the outputs can be large enough to crash your normal text editor. Oh and a multi-cored PC would help.

I think at this point I am finding excuses to release stuff...

Version History:
  • 1.0 (19/01/19) - First Release!
More Information:

Program MD5: 1DAEFED419568761A335821988F98952

Archive Password: BwE

Download: BwE_PS4_NOR_Comparator.rar (4.3 MB)

https://github.com/BetterWayElectronics/comparator

Aaannnddd finallyyyy...

https://github.com/BetterWayElectronics/ps3-nand-validator

If you like what I do, or just like me for me, buy me a coffeeeee!


BwE PS4 NOR Comparator & PS3 NAND Validator Source Code.png

Comments